Saturday, March 16, 2013

Not too hot, not too cold. All you need is a light jacket!

Ladies and Gentlemen, the weather man has spoken and we have made it! Spring is here and this girl could NOT be happier! I was becoming grouchy (bless you Kendell!) and my skin beyond white!!! Kendell and I have lots planned for the summer and we can't wait to get started! As with every spring season, I begin to feel all crafty and determined (at least for the time being). Our summer projects include getting our grass/landscape done, attempting a garden in this BEYOND rocky yard of mine, and for my hubs...to "BA" his cars, trucks and projects. Oh ya...and learn to make food that people actually ENJOY. hahaha As you can see, we have our work cut out for us!! With that being said, here's some fun that we had over the winter.
 
 Kendell and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary. HE STILL LIKES ME!!!:)
 

 
 
 
The 3 Amigos found some time in their busy schedules to hit up Targhee
 
 
 We sold our first truck :( I will never forget when Kendell pulled up to my house in this with the driver door missing. He had knee surgery just a few days before so he was sporting the crutches. It was probably a good thing, because they dueled as a bar keeping him from falling out on the highway. My babe was nothing but smiles!
 
 
BUT, in true Kendell fashion , it was just not acceptable to be truckless.
 
 
Hahaha Okay, so Kendell thinks he has a thumb that smiles when he bends it. He feels it should also have some face time with that camera. I kid you not, we took probably 5 pictures and he managed to somehow get them in all of them....Oh gosh we're pathetic! haha
 
 
Smile! Okay....Smile for Ashley, tough guy for Kendy Wendy
 

Happy VALLLLLENTINES to yours truly. Dang my husband loves me! He made sure to inform me that this would be Valentines, Birthday and Christmas for the next 5 years.  
 
 
But I love him, and that's why this guy was bloody parked in our garage (making it impossible to park anything) all winter.

 
To all you off-road fanatics, rock on.
 
Big man, little steering wheel. It's just what you do.
 
 
"Hey babe! I like this couch. Take a picture with me on it???" In my defense, I was exhausted from all our RV browsing.
 
 
Kendell working on his RC truck. Hey, there's no discrimination here! He likes them all whether big or small. (No rhyme intended:) However, pulling the tag off his new coat was just too much for the day. haha
 
 
Kendell thought it would be a fun time to buy a bowling ball, and somehow rampage/ terrorize the town?...We ended up drilling a hole in it, added a rope, and swung it around while hitting it golf style with a sledge hammer until it broke... that'll do donkey, that'll do. 
 
 
We had some fun in the snow!
 
Just keep scrolling! Not proud of this picture.
 
Look Mom, NO HANDS!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For Grandma Ena's birthday, we celebrated by taking a trip to Salt Lake and going to the Hale Theater. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang was a wise choice gang!
 
 
On a serious note,  I am so thankful for this man in my life. Truly, I fall more in love with him each and every day. Never have I met someone more loving, patient, smart, and who has such a love for life. He makes marriage fun and always an adventure. I can't wait to forever laugh with you babe! Love you!
 
 
Okay, so we found this dog on our back steps. Boxer was there for about 3 or 4 days when Kendell decided that he was going to take this dog under his wing. He started feeding her, wrapped her in a blanket and rubs her back more than he rubs mine. She jogs with me, sleeps in the garage, rides in the car with Kendell and plays fetch. Long story short, she's now a part of the family. (NOTE: If this happens to by your dog...cut your loses, because we've got a grown man speaking baby talk to her)   
 
 
Paradise Valley with my family was a blast! My bike ran like a champ!
 
 
 
This is what happens when I'm left alone. Ugly faces with myself.
 
 
Found this in my files while getting pics for the blog. Yes, we're going to have a mini devotional right now. This woman is my absolute favorite!! She is so inspiring, and yet speaks so simply. For me, (and I'm sure every woman in the world)  this quote really hit home for me. This is my goal for the year. Thanks Marj!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment