Saturday, November 21, 2015

A straw maze good time- minus the straw maze

 I forgot about these pictures we took at the corn maze a few months back and I just had to sneak a post in. Plus these boys are too adorable together not to, right? You would have thought that we had taken Knox to Disneyland. He is such a spunky, fun lovin' kid! Madden, as usual went with the flow and loved just chillin out and watching the Knox's shenanigans. He's seriously the easiest baby! Funny story about this little barrel-train, we put Knox in and Kendell and I thought they were just going to go in circles where we could see them....negative. They went on some trail around the whole farm and were gone for a good while. Kendell and I just looked at each other like what the crap just happened?? Kendell being the good dad that he is, first panicked, and then jumped on the hay bails and tried to watch to make sure he was okay, mainly because he knew I was giving him the I told you to get in the barrel with him like the other parents were doing stare. We weren't worried about the driver as much as our child finding thrill in jumping out while it was moving. That would be a total Knox thing! Luckily, we soon spotted that blond haired boy come around the corner with the biggest smile. He went 3 more times and needless to say, Kendell had a change of heart :) I wasn't quick enough to get a picture of the two of them squished in the barrels but as you could imagine, it was ADORABLE. He's such a good daddy. Anyway, all in all we loved our evening at the straw maze, through never ACTUALLY going though the straw maze. haha


He also cracked Kendell and I up because we kept telling him to stand by these animals so that we could take a picture. He wanted us to take picture of him pointing at it's eye.


This picture is seriously worth a thousand words! We gave him a bite of our parmesan corn on the cob...or as someone observing would have thought a sour, hot poopsicle.


The pumpkin launcher! Probably a little more exciting to the engineer on the right


And I acutally did get both boys on the pumpkins ready to take a pic until Madden was stabbed by a pumpkin fuzzy and screamed bloody murder.....probably not worth posting, ha!




No comments:

Post a Comment