Friday, February 13, 2015

Fishy Business


A few weeks ago we were having a slow Friday night. Lately, Knox has been loving animals- Dogs, cats, birds...you name it. I thought it would be fun to get a a couple fish that Knox could feed and take care of. Yeah, that lasted about a day. It wasn't a day later we woke up to a floating fish. Within the next three weeks, Kendell and I remembered how much we hated fish. Fish stink. Fish require constant fresh water. Fish poop. Fish are the most boring animal on the planet. Apparently we had forgotten this since our last attempt. I think it's safe to say we just aren't fish people. So, Bob  was reunited with bubbles today. Trust me, it was for the best. At least it made for some cute and somewhat blurry pictures.

Also, lately I feel like I have been raising a COMPLETELY different child. Knox is becoming way more obedient and aware of what I'm saying. Seriously guys, I'm in mom heaven! He has been so sweet and hugs me without being asked. He also wants to kiss me all the time, and by kiss I mean open mouth tongue out. I'll take what I can get. He loves to dance to just about anything all while holding up on arm and finger and bouncing on the balls of his feet. He definitely gets his creative dance moves from his dad.

We took Knox to the park for the first time yesterday and you would have thought it was Disneyland. He ran everywhere all while squealing like a girl. There was a pretty good sized hill in the middle of the park and he walked up/ran down it at least 10 times. I couldn't believe how strong his little legs were. Even I was struggling! Surprisingly he didn't care for the swings- Kendell all but 'under-dogged' straight out the gate...the blames on him for the next 10 years. :) He also liked running around and chasing the children- he makes lots of friends...in his head. The fun is all one sided. haha I love that about him though. He will walk up to people and just stand ridiculously close to them and smile cheesily at them until they smile or acknowledge him back. He has no bubble and is so friendly and happy to everyone. I wish I was more outgoing like that- Not shy of anything. Needless to say Kendell and I had just as much fun as he did there. He makes us so happy and he truly is our pride and joy.
Here are a few random pictures. 
 Knox waiting for daddy to come home from work. Cutest set of buns I ever did see..
 We came in from riding the four-wheeler and he wouldn't take his coat off. Not only that but he wanted the hood on as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment