It's official. I'll be out-numbered 3-1 come July and we are beyond excited! Knox has been pretty needy lately. He thinks Kendell and I are his constant play buddies and will keep handing us toys until we finally give in. I could play all day long with that little goof ball; however my house says otherwise. I think the new addition will be good for all of us. I'm 23 weeks along and for the most part feeling pretty great. I could use a little more sleep, but who couldn't? Baby boy kicks like crazy all hours of the day/night and Knox loves to give "bb" kisses and poke him. I guess the pestering has already begun. :) We decided to go with Dr. Isbell in Idaho Falls and are feeling good about the decision to switch. I haven't had any particular cravings but for some reason, Subway has just really hit the spot. The more meat the better...I've been expecting more complaining from Kendell- He must just hate my cooking that much. haha. It's also been a relief knowing that I'm not going to need to buy much seeings how Knox literally just went through these clothes, car seats, ect. On days that Knox is being obedient, kind and sleeping so well, I feel better about the 19 month space between the two. Other days when I feel the "terrible twos" have made it's appearance early, I have a slight panic attack while thinking Ash, you moron! What the crap were you thinking? But throughout the week, a light appears when he makes the small but HUGE milestones that puts my mind at ease. Two kids in diapers, cribs and car seats will make for some chaos, but Kendell and I are ready to tackle it! Pray for us. haha!
Ashley!!! What??!! How stinking exciting!! Two boys are the best!! They will be the best of friends!! Congrats!! :)
ReplyDeleteLauren, I sure hope so!! Your boys give me hope!
ReplyDeleteLauren, I sure hope so!! Your boys give me hope!
ReplyDelete